Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter 2013

So Easter just passed last week. I took my niece to the Sanrio, Disney and Build a Bear store at the Palisades Mall. She really loved her Easter basket which was very hard for me to fill with Christian toys. But I did do my best to make it interesting there was lots of candy of course and silly putty an extra large Dora the Explorer eraser, piggy bank, a couple of eps lip balms hidden in the grass and two beanie babies a lavender coloured bunny and one that looks a lot like my long haired chihuahua Bella. Amia could not put that bean baby down..I think she named it Bella #2. LOL

At Build a Bear her mother kept trying to choose which bear she could get and what to name it. I told her its your bear so YOU DECIDE! The name she chose for her pony is one of the most popular-according to the sales rep at Build A Bear- Cuddles...lol













No comments:

Post a Comment