Sunday, March 17, 2013

Gel Nail Polish Haul


All my OPI, Essie and regular nail polishes are jealous. Why? Because I have been loyal to gel polish ever since I started getting $25 gel manicures at the salon. I only did this for about a few months last year until I realised that I'd save so much money by doing it myself at home. That's when I hunted down the Sephora by OPI Gel Shine Kit. The kit was a bit expensive so it's a good thing I know a few people who work for Sephora ;-) I love that LED light is safer than UV light, also I can use any gel nail polish with the kit. So, I've picked up some drug store gel polishes (average $9)-which last the same two weeks as the OPI gel shine ($17) Now I can have a variety of gel colours and an easy, quick French Manicure too! I only visit the nail shop once in a while for a spa pedicure. When I use to go the mandatory 2 weeks for a spa pedicure and gel manicure! You do the math...


No comments:

Post a Comment